Today, we are going to release a tool to control the spacing between Icons of Desktop. It lets you control horizontal spacing and vertical spacing in a cool way. It supports Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7. It has a fine Modern UI as you can see in the following image:
– Download and run the app.
– To control horizontal spacing, move the track bar to your desired value and click ‘Apply’. The value will appear in the textbox against it.
– To control vertical spacing, move the track bar to your desired value and click ‘Apply’. The value will appear in the textbox against it.
– To Restore the defaults, click ‘Defaults’ button. A restart will be required to see the effects.
What’s New In Version 2.1:
– Windows 10 v1607 Support
– Code optimization and bug fixes
If you like this article and want more updates, you can join us on Facebook and Twitter also.
Share your views in comments.