Imangi Studios and Disney have released many editions of its popular and well known game ‘Temple Run
‘ for Android and iOS which includes, Temple Run (first edition), Temple Run 2, Temple Run: Brave and Temple Run: Oz. These games are a huge success. Now Disney and Imangi Studios have released their first game (and after few days of release, some great stability updates too) for Windows 8/RT users in Windows Store named ‘Temple Run:Brave
The gameplay is quite interesting and is almost same as Andoid and iOS’s.
New features just for Temple Run: Brave:
• Introducing ARCHERY – tap targets to shoot a bullseye and earn extra coins
• New, amazing visuals. It looks better than ever!
• All new environments inspired by Disney/Pixar Brave and the wilds of Scotland
• Play as Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave
• Outrun Mordu, the demon bear, to earn running glory
The game is available in Windows Store for 70 INR ($1.49). This game supports x64, x32 and ARM (tablets) and is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch languages.