Compact Navigation Feature:
Compact Navigation feature brings minimal UI to Google Chrome.
How to Enable Compact Navigation Feature:
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Enter "about:flags" in the site text bar
3. Click "Enable" in the compact navigation box as shown following:
4. It adds "Hide the toolbar" option in the context menu of tabs. Right click on any tab and click "Hide the toolbar" to enable this feature.
Print Preview is an another cool feature of Google Chrome by which you can print sites very smoothly.
4. Click "Print" to done!
It supports :
- How to Print (Destination e.g. MS XPS Document)
- Pages to print
- Number of Copies to print
Some newest Windows 8 Articles:
Also read some interesting articles:
- Pulmon Start – Windows 8 Inspired Metro Based Start Menu
- Zuro: Windows 8 Immersive UI and Metro UI Web Browser
- Windows 8 Transformation Pack 1.0
- Transform Windows XP into Windows 8
- Download 4 Awesome wallpapers of Windows 8
- Get Windows 8 Metro UI Gadgets with Live Tiles in Windows 7 using Mosaic
- vNext Suite : Windows 8 Metro UI Rainmeter Skin
- Win8Menu – Get Windows 8 Sidebar and Tablet UI in Windows 7
- Get Windows 8 Like Logon in 7/Vista