You can see the new boot screen in action in following image:-
Applying this boot screen is extremely easy and safe. You just need to follow these simple steps:
1. First download the boot screen using following link:
2. After downloading the above mentioned ZIP file, extract it using 7-Zip, WinRAR or any other archive utility.
3. You’ll get Windows_8_Boot_Screen.bs7 file which contains the actual boot screen.
You’ll need a freeware “Windows 7 Boot Updater” to apply this boot screen. You can download it using following link:
4. After downloading the free tool, simply run the downloaded EXE file. Its a portable program so you won’t need to install it.
5. Once you run the program, click on “File -> Load boot skin…” option. It’ll open browse dialog box, select the Windows_8_Boot_Screen.bs7 file which you downloaded in step 1.
6. That’s it. Click on “Apply” button and it’ll apply the boot screen.
7. Restart your system and get ready to enjoy new Windows 8 boot screen in Windows 7.
Some Information is taken from AskVG.com
Get Windows 8 Developer Preview Login Screen in Windows XP
Windows 8 Metro UI Tweaker
Windows 8 Snap Enabler
Pulmon: Windows 8 Start Screen for Windows XP/Vista/7
How to Reinstall or Reset Windows 8 ?
Windows 8 will boot in 8 Seconds!
Windows 8 VS 1.0
Windows 8 features for Windows 7 offered by Download Informer
Also read some interesting articles:
Pulmon Start – Windows 8 Inspired Metro Based Start Menu
Zuro: Windows 8 Immersive UI and Metro UI Web Browser
Windows 8 Transformation Pack 1.0
Transform Windows XP into Windows 8
Download 4 Awesome wallpapers of Windows 8
Get Windows 8 Metro UI Gadgets with Live Tiles in Windows 7 using Mosaic
vNext Suite : Windows 8 Metro UI Rainmeter Skin
Win8Menu – Get Windows 8 Sidebar and Tablet UI in Windows 7
Get Windows 8 Like Logon in 7/Vista