- Changed homepage look to Google.Com like visually appearing page
- There is a giant Google logo in the middle of the page, below which there is a search bar and below that there are the most visited sites
- Bookmarks bar is redesigned to give a flat look
- There is an Apps button on the left-most side of the bookmarks bar which gives easy access to the installed Google Chrome apps
- Now you can see the recently close tabs from the menu bar
After updating (Google Chrome automatically downloads this update) your Google Chrome, you will see something like this in right hand side. If you still haven’t received this update, you can manually check for updates in About page or can download manually the version from here.