Samsung today launched its latest flagship phone Galaxy S5 in India costing around Rs. 51,500 which is a high price tag as compared to the expected one. The new flagship contains improvements and upgrades for processor, camera and speed ofcourse. Galaxy S5 is released in India with 3G capabilities only and 4G version is yet to launch later this year. Even the processor of Indian variant is not from Qualcomm Snapdragon. It is Exynos’s octa core variant.
The full specifications are given below:
- 5.1-inch Full HD display
- Four High Performance cores clocking at 1.9 GHz and four low performance cores clocking at 1.3 GHz
- Device has 16/32 GB storage options with support for upto 64 GB microSD card
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 MP primary and 2 MP front camera
- Latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 2800 mAh of battery
- Fingerprint Scanner and Heart Rate Sensor
Galaxy S5 will be available for purchase from April 11 and the color options will be Black, White, Blue and Gold.