It’s Anniversary celebration time! Yes, Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 has completed 1-year and we’re releasing the second big update to it. Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.2 brings some great improvements to the tweaker along with new tweaks. The biggest change is that clicking on “Apply Tweaks” button will only apply tweaks to currently opened section. UWT 4 now fully supports Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607). The tweaks which stopped working have been modified to work accurately and new tweaks have been added.
At the demand of users, UWT (Ultimate Windows Tweaker) now applies tweaks only to currently viewed section and not to throughout the program. Windows 10 section has been revamped and introduces some new tweaks like Using Increased Transparency for Taskbar, Customizing Microsoft Edge Tab Preview etc.
Here’s the complete list of What’s New:
1. “Apply Tweaks” button now applies tweaks only to the currently viewing section.
2. Support for Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Modified incompatible tweaks and added new tweaks.
3. When tweaks use sliders to change values, you can now directly change the values from box present in front of sliders.
4. New Tweaks:
– Use Increased Taskbar Transparency
– Change Inactive Title Bar Color
– Disable Quick Action Buttons In Action Center
– Change Microsoft Edge Download Location
– Disable Edge Tab Preview
– Adjust Edge Tab Preview Show/Hide Delay Time
– Disable App Access To Location
– Disable App Access To Calendar
– Disable App Access To Messages
– Disable App Access To Microphone
– Disable App Access To Camera
– Disable App Access To User Account Info
5. Several bug fixes and improvements
If you have some suggestions for the future version, don’t forget to share in comments below.