One of the best tweaker available for Windows 10, Ultimate Windows Tweaker, has been updated to version 4.1. This update comes with option to backup current settings and import later on same/other system when required. Along with this, there are several new tweaks, bug fixes and under-the-hood improvements. Overall interface remaining similar, there are some key changes and new features here and there. Most improved section is the Additional section.
Here’s a screenshot highlighting the backup tweaks option in the new version.
Overall, here’s the change log:
- Export and Import Tweaks: Now you can save your existing tweaks’ preference and import to other systems.
- Improved Privacy Section: Now disable Wi-Fi Sense as well as synchronization of settings directly from UWT.
- Pin your favorite Settings sections to desktop context menu. This option is available in Context Menu > Desktop Context Menu 2.
- Enable/Disable Built-in Administrator Account.
- Narrow down Context Menus of Desktop and File Explorer.
- Restarts Explorer after applying Tweaks.
- Fixed various bugs and under-the-hood improvements.