Ultimate Windows Tweaker, one of the best tweaker available for Windows has been updated to version 4.5 and brings not only new tweaks and improvements but also the support for the latest Windows 10 v1809 (October Update). To get a glimpse of all new features of Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.5, you can watch this video:
- Added “CMD (Admin)” in Customization > File Explorer > Context Menu > Desktop Context Menu.
- Show Libraries Before This PC In Navigation Pane
- Show OneDrive In Navigation Pane
- Remove Double Blue Arrows From Compressed Files/Folders
- Added Troubleshooting UWT tab in Additional section
- Disable Timeline Feature Security & Privacy -> Security Settings
- Code improvements to improve UWT’s performance
- Supports Windows 10 October 2018 Update.
Along with the new tweaks, the Troubleshoot UWT section is worth a mention here. If you’re facing some problem with Ultimate Windows Tweaker (UWT), you can open this section and try to find your problem there. Most common issues have been put up there.
Leave your feedback in the comments 🙂