The main feature of this build is the new Spartan web browser. Microsoft has added a new web browser as Modern app codenamed Spartan. It means that the name can be changed in future by Microsoft and is only a codename not the final name. It doesn’t mean Internet Explorer will be removed, it will be kept too. Internet Explorer will be helpful to enterprises and developers while Spartan is to compete with 3rd party browsers. Cortana has also been integrated to it.
Here is a changelog for this build:
1. Spartan is now the default browser instead of Internet Explorer.
2. Updated Alarms & Clocks and Calculator apps.
3. Better Cortana support.
If you want to download it manually, follow the steps:
1. Open PC Settings using Charms Bar (Win+C).
2. Navigate to Update and recovery section.
3. Click “Preview Builds”. Then click Check Now and that’s it!
Download the update from the page after reading instructions. Please note that the size of the update varies from 2 GB to 3 GB. If you want to download standalone ISO file, you will have to wait till Microsoft officially provides it.